Why you use Adobe XD? Is Adobe XD is free?
Adobe XD is a UI/UX design tool made for Designer to develop user experience design. It’s developed by Adobe for the Creative Cloud. It is used to UI interfaces of mobile, web, and you can animate them by creating a prototype.
Yes, it’s free. Adobe company has allowed downloading this application from the Creative Cloud Suite for free and you can use it without any time limitation. The user can create multiple files of interfaces and save in their PC/Laptop for both Windows/Mac and use all the features of this application including Type kit and CC Library. You can create a prototype with updated animation features.
Any Limitations then? About limitation, you can say yes, there is some limitation for free users. You can use all features of a prototype for your individual level but if you work as a team or organization you must buy the adobe product for commercial purposes. You can use the prototype for your own purpose but if you want to share for commercial purposes you must purchase the adobe license.
There are some features of Adobe XD which makes the best product for UI/UX designing process.
1. Having all the basic animation functions of the prototype and you can export the file to abode After Effects for advanced animations.
2. Adobe XD supports SVG, AI, PSD files.
3. You can design a single app, apply a prototype, and share.
4. It uses the same shortcuts as other Adobe products.
5. You can duplicate galleries and lists by using features of a repeat grid and you can change the design easily.
6. Feature of content-aware layout, using this you can swap and resize content. These features adjust contents and change automatically.
7. Adobe fonts use like other Adobe products.
8. Sync files of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch.
Some cons are you can’t draw complex shapes in Adobe XD.
Post a Comment